1. Admission in any form to Bounce-A-Palooza acknowledges the understanding and acceptance of these rules and the Liability Waiver.
2. Bounce-A-Palooza is for children 12 and UNDER
3. No admission for ANY child (0-17) unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent.
4. Parent or Guardian MUST Supervise the child at all times OR and Adult Guardian may leave a minor 13 – 17 years of age in charge of the younger children AFTER the Adult signs off agreeing to the House Rules and Liability Waiver.
5. Guest Services Associates instructions must be followed at all times.
6. Issued wristband must be worn at all time.
7. Outside food and drink are NOT allowed beyond the fence.
8. Customers may not take over the round tables and set up a party, of any type.
9. Party Areas are available by paid reservation only.
10. Please remove sunglasses while at Bounce-A-Palooza.
11. No Pets, ONLY Service dogs are allowed at Bounce-A-Palooza.
12. All Balls MUST Remain in the Bouncer for which they are labeled.
13. Running, pushing, or rough housing is not permitted at any time.
14. Older children must be considerate of younger, smaller children. If they are not and do not comply with the rules, they will be asked to leave with no refund.
15. Food, drink, candy or sharp objects, including pocket knives, are not permitted in or on any inflatable. Glasses and jewelry should be removed.
16. Do not climb over the sides of any inflatables. Arrows pointing down mean go under, not over.
17. Go down slides one (1) at a time, feet first, do not slide until bottom of slide is clear. NO JUMPING/BOUNCING ON SLIDES. No climbing up slides.
18. Do not go behind any inflatable or other restricted area. If you are found in a restricted area, you may be asked to leave the facility, no refund.
19. Do not uncover, move, stand or sit on any blower box.
20. Do not move or rearrange ANY of the seating. Seating is arranged for safety of the children.
21. Toddler area is for children four (4) years and under (and under 50lbs) ONLY! NO ADULTS!
22. Adult/Teen may ACCOMPANY child (5 or younger) or that needs their assistance, on the inflatables, NO BOUNCING! (1 per paid child)
23. NO SHOES OF ANY KIND ALLOWED ON THE INFLATABLES. NO EXCEPTIONS. If you cannot remove your shoes, you cannot play on the inflatables.
24. Socks must be worn at all times. If you will not wear socks, you cannot play on the inflatables.
25. Absolutely NO alcohol, tobacco, e cigarettes, illegal drugs or Weapons of ANY kind. This includes, but is not limited to: Guns (other than Peace Officers), Knives (other than 4 inch folding pocket knives), Stun Guns, Tasers, etc.
26. Bounce-A-Palooza is not responsible for any lost/stolen property.
27. Once your wristband is cut off, your time in the facility is over. Please be prepared to leave in a timely manner.
28. Failure to follow the Bounce-A-Palooza House Rules will result in eviction from facility without a refund.
29. All pricing, promotions and discounts are subject to change without notice.
30. Bounce-A-Palooza reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
Understanding that all reasonable precautions have been taken to assure that Bounce-A-Palooza facilities are as safe as possible, I acknowledge that the inflatables and activities at Bounce-A-Palooza have inherent risks and may result in serious injury, paralysis or death. I further understand that the activities and inflatables will be shared with others over who Bounce-A-Palooza has no control; and I, for myself, my child or ward understands and freely accept this Waiver and Assumption of Risk in consideration of the opportunity to use the facility, or to participate in any parties or activities at/by Bounce-A-Palooza: and I, for myself, my child, or ward and on behalf of my or their heirs, assigns, personal representatives, and next of kin, knowingly and freely accept and assume all risks, both known and unknown, even if arising from negligence from other participants or employees and AGREE TO RELEASE, DEFEND, INDEMNIFY, NOT SUE AND HOLD HARMLESS Bounce-A-Palooza, its principals, its officers, its owners, its agents, its employees, equipment manufacturers and sponsoring agencies and other participants with respect to any and all claims, including but not limited to actions, expenses, injuries, disability, death, paralysis or loss or damage to personal property to the fullest extent of the law. In addition, I, the parent, the adult guardian, fully agree to pay for all medical costs, attorney’s fees, and all other damages from injury to him or herself or those minor participants: and I, for myself, my child or ward, fully understand that by admission to Bounce-A-Palooza in any form agree to follow the stated and customary terms, rules and conditions for participation at Bounce-A-Palooza. If I become aware of, or observe any hazard or potentially dangerous condition during my attendance/participation, I will notify the nearest employee immediately; and I, for myself, my child or ward, understand and freely accept that by admission to Bounce-A-Palooza in any form agrees and certifies that participants are physically fit and able to participate in all activities presented at Bounce-A-Palooza; and I have read the above release and assumption of risk acknowledgement and agree to be bound by it for myself and all minor participants for whom I am responsible for.
BY ADMISSION IN ANY FORM TO BOUNCE-A-PALOOZA, I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS CONTENTS
If any part of this Waiver is held invalid or unenforceable, the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect.