1. The requesting organization must primarily serve children aged 12 years and under.
2. The requesting organization must be in Humboldt or Del Norte County.
3. All donation requests must be submitted not less than four (4) weeks before the event date. Requests submitted less than four (4) weeks before the event date will not be considered.
4. Each organization may only receive one donation per year.
5. Requests must be in writing, on the organization letterhead and contain the following:
a. Event solicitor’s contact information: name, address, phone number, email & affiliation
b. Name of the event & date
c. Amount of people involved in the project & projected amount of attendees (if applicable)
d. Information of scheduled media participation
e. Organization website
f. Opportunity for text links, logos or banners (if applicable)
g. Organization Tax ID
Bounce-A-Palooza does not make cash donations. All donations will be in the form of Hourly Play passes, good for one child one time visit on weekdays only. The number of passes will be determined on a case by case basis. We make all decisions regarding donations on Thursdays.
Unfortunately, we are unable to support every charity that requests a donation; therefore, donations are given on a first come first served basis and through our discretion. We suggest you make your request for the donation far in advance of its need. We will be unable to fulfill requests in which we do not have the proper time to prepare. The more time you give us, the better. You may fax this information to us at (707)444-8450